Friday, August 17, 2012

Dear Summer Vacation...


Dear move in day: No day is too soon for you to come. I've been packing my life away for weeks and I can't take another minute of your incessant neediness.

Dear Tim Hortons' whole grain raspberry muffin: You make every day better. If Timmy stops making you... I might die. Dear gym: Maybe next week. Dear kid who threw a tantrum during Kindergarten screening today: You threw off my morning, man. You're 5. School happens. Get used to the idea buddy boy. Dear Robin: Thank you for inspiring me to make this blog! Will you postpone your move to Florida indefinitely if I promise to always be your sunshine?

Dear ecard person: This is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. And so true.

Dear summer vacation: You're slowly slipping away from me. Please don't go... was it something I said?





3 comments:

  1. I think I am obsessed with eCards! lol! Welcome to blogging =) I'm a semi-newbie as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it! :-)

      Delete
  2. You WILL always be my sunshine!! No matter what :)

    ReplyDelete